Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Can anyone tell me how old my felicity is?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can anyone tell me how old my felicity is? I haven't received her yet, these are some of the pictures her old owner sent to me... thanks in advance! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    http://www.pbase.com/wrx_gal/inbox

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I noticed that her hair still appears to be pretty curly, and also it appears to be more red than the newer ones I have seen... Im so excited! I hope she arrives tomorrow [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She definitely looks pre-Mattel to me--check the tag in her dress when she arrives; the clothing tags seem to be a couple of years behind the dolls, usually. So, if her dress tag reads 1993, she could be a 1995 Felicity. Hair is hard to judge in pictures; if you have a newer Felicity to compare her to when she arrives, you should easily be able to tell if she's a really red-headed Lissie. Hope so! Good luck! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the advice! I will check and let you know! I am praying she arrives tomorrow! [img]smile.gif[/img] So, my Samantha's clothes I think say Made in W. Germany 1986, so she is around 1988?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is BEautiful - Best of times with her

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Her eyelashes are soft and brown so she is definetly PM [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am wondering about how old she actually is, because my PM felicity doesn't have bright beautiful hair like that . . . .did mine fade? [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Maybe this is a later PM doll? Her face coloring and shape looks pm to me though.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Her hair actually isnt as bright as the picture shows... its from the flash and the reflection from the sun.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •